Unable to List or Access Object Storage Repository Buckets
KB ID: 190004
The error you are encountering arises when there are difficulties in listing or accessing the buckets within the configured Object Storage Repository. This issue may be attributed to one or more of the following reasons:
1. Bucket Nonexistence: The specified bucket does not exist within the Object Storage.
2. Connectivity Issues: Problems related to the connectivity between the backup server and the Object Storage.
3. Invalid Service Endpoint: The provided Service Endpoint URL is either incorrect or inaccessible.
To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:
1. Bucket Nonexistence:
Ensure that the designated bucket actually exists in the Object Storage that was set up as the Backup Repository.
2. Connectivity Issues:
- Valid Credentials: Confirm that the credentials provided for Object Storage access are accurate. Verify by manually attempting to access the Object Storage using the provided credentials.
- Valid Access: Validate that your credentials have the necessary privileges to access the specified bucket within the Object Storage.
3. Invalid Service Endpoint:
Verify the correctness and accessibility of the provided Service Endpoint URL. Remember that the Service Endpoint URL is case-sensitive, so ensure it is entered accurately.
If after checking all the above details the issue persists, please send a compressed zip file containing the log folder to our support team. You can reach out to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By following these steps and ensuring the accuracy of your configurations, you should be able to resolve the issue related to listing or accessing Object Storage Repository buckets.