BDRSuite is a comprehensive Backup & DR solution designed to protect the business-critical data across your Virtual, Physical, Cloud Workloads, and SaaS applications. With the new BDRSuite v5.1.0 release, users can configure backups and store in their cloud storage for the diverse IT infrastructure from a single UI.
New Features in BDRSuite v5.1.0
Object Storage Backup Repository
You can now use the AWS S3 and S3 compatible object storage as a backup repository to directly store the backup data in your cloud storage buckets.
The backup copy feature allows you to create a copy of your primary backup data and store it in a different backup repository. If the primary backup data is damaged, the backup copy can be used to recover data.
BDRSuite Backup Server Cluster Deployment
BDRSuite now allows you to simply scale-out your existing BDRSuite Backup Server when it requires extra resources to handle growing workloads. Instead of expanding the CPU and RAM resources of the same BDRSuite Backup Server, you can install multiple instances of the BDRSuite Backup Servers and have them work together for load balancing and high availability.
Enhancements in BDRSuite v5.1.0
- Backup database optimized for better performance.
- Reconnection attempts for the backup replication to Offsite DR Server.
- Option to run the tape backup jobs immediately after saving it.
- Option to run the tape backup jobs on-demand from the BDR & ODR Server.
- The tree listing of the tape backup recovery page has been updated.
- Automatically backup the tape agent database daily for disaster recovery scenarios.
- Restore OneDrive/Group OneDrive files & folders to local storage drives.
- Download Microsoft 365 Calendar & Contact items directly from the BDRSuite Backup Server UI.
- Restore Google Drive files & folders to local storage drives.
- Download Google Workspace Calendar & Contact items directly from the BDRSuite Backup Server UI.
- AWS EC2 Instance level Recovery.